Saturday, December 04, 2004

what the f!?

lets see...today, i went downtown with the parental units plus uncle. I spent some money on a few sterling silver pieces. 3 rings; one moonstone one, an opal one and one with an egyptian ankh. I can say im a sterling silver ring freak. Oh yeah and i also bought a turquoise pendant its a rather small but a big one,dont ask me how that works but it does. I guess u could say its a good size. (haha thats a nice way of saying that its small) my mum said she would buy it for me for christmas, but again, i had to pay for it cuz i was the one with the cash. WHY ME??? i also had to pay for the friggin winter tires on HER car, OK i guess i use it as well but that sucks. man, that means no expesive xmas gifts for my friends (darn). Not that i mind dishing out the extra cash for good gifts once in awhile,but this just sucks ass. Anyways enough about bling. St. lawrence (sp) market was good, same old stuff but its always nice to go there once a year around the holiday season. We got the old pemeal bacon on a bun, as always and that was deeelish. I actually had some jewish pastery called "baklava" it was so good, which was made with philo pastery, almonds and honey. After the market we headed over to Sherway Gardens. The mall of course :0p. surprisingly i didnt spend any money there except for a sterling silver chain i had to buy for the pendant i just purchased downtown (it was only $7) My dad went into a store called the knife house or something along those lines and had bought me a nice stainless steel knife. It was funny because i asked what he had bought after he walked outta the store and he was holding it behind his back. His reply was "im not telling you." then i gave him an "i know what you're up to look" and then he presented me with a box in a plastic bag. He said it was my christmas present and that he knew i wanted one - which is kinda true cuz i always use a sharp knife to slice apples and mangos for snacking. So thank you dad. :0) that was pretty much my day, although its not over. my bf is supposed to be commin down "for a couple of hours" he says. what the F? he probably just wants to party for the rest of the night, i dont blame him, afterall HE doesnt hafta work tomorow and HE doesnt have to get up at 8 in the morning to go clean toilets for 12 bucks an hour. FUCK THAT. oh well im off on monday which is good cuz i can finish my christmas shopping- hooray for me.:0p
anyways im gonna play grand left auto
"the defect in this one is bleach."
currently listening to My Vitriol

1 comment:

Dan said...

Baklava is fucking king.

Oh, and you spelled St. Lawrence right.