Sunday, December 12, 2004

"..i think of your when you're sleeping, and all the secrets that you're keeping.."

hey dan and kevin: SHUT the F UP!! ahem anyways my day is good, cuz i dont have to work tomorow. What im gonna do tomorow - i have no idea, i think im gonna hang out with dan cuz i said that i would and i gotta hem some of my pants, clean my room and do my laundry...and possibly draw. heh but i doubt i'll get any of that done. oh well.
tonight im goin over to my bow's place, we're gonna have a wintery walk, lets see how well that turns out...I hate winter, especially driving in it. i will also say that im petrified of getting into a car accident. Mostly because of what happened to me and my ex bf a few years ago. He was turning onto the 400 highway to merge onto it but he didnt wait for a car to go through the intersection, so...what happened was the car it my side and t-boned his car. HEH, what an IDIOT. I almost died. ANYWAYS another subject shall we? i think so. so kevin my friend from high school is having a shin dig on thursday and i think i will go cuz i dont have to work the next day and it will be good to see all the guys again. We havnt hung out in so long, the group of us. good times will be had im sure.
my room is a friggin mess...okay i gotta go clean cuz its gonna drive me nuts
later
"i can kick you, higher than u can kick me, i can kick you way up into a tree, who wants a taste of my oolong tea, ho ha ho ha ho chee chee..."

No comments: