Friday, December 10, 2004

" its all you've got inside your head, better get up and leave instead..."

Hellloooo!! i am in much better mood than my last post, but i can't change the fact that i still gotta work tomorow. At least my manager isnt gonna be there. haha, sucker. hmm...lets see, where to start...well, Shit has hit the fan at work. Our manager had to have a talk with us in her office and she said that, in a nutshell, that we better get our asses in gear and start cleaning the rooms better. (whatever, its her fault she doesnt check the rooms like shes supposed to)so tomorow i gotta do some extra cleaning. FUCK. im too lazy as it is already, how am i supposed to clean the big things and do all the other little things on top of all that. I HATE HER. she makes me wanna scream. oh well, if i do all that then i dont hafta do it for a long time.
So im off on monday thursday friday and saturday. It's startin to die down at work and in time for the holidays, which is nice. I'll probably be off till the first week of january. gives me time to PAR-TAY. yay. but no money. heh. can't have one without the other.
Man it just got so friggin cold in my room. not just cold but really cold.It's probably my uncle leaving the door open cuz he's putting in a new landing for our stairs and fixing up the banister. It's like my uncle is my mum and my dads bitch. I swear, he does everything around here, like fix up everything. He hasnt said anything yet but maybe he likes doing that kinda stuff? i dunno, we'll he's here till febuary and then hes back home to England. I think it will kinda be weird when hes gone cuz, even tho he's a part of the family he's like our family family. i dunno if that makes sense to you but thats what it feels like. It'll be weird not having him around. Sure, he's kind of annoying some times; eats all my food and uses the computer when im expecting a phone call. But he's been here since...june, yeah, THAT long. But anyways my point being he's probably just really bored and decides to do all of this stuff for fun. My gramma even makes him come over and makes him paint shit. I dunno, i just feel kinda bad is all. Oh, and another thing about my uncle is is i can finally understand what he's saying. Ive gotten used to his thick english accent. When he came for the first time i had to kinda guess what he says and just smile and nod. But its all good now. I mean, its not like my mums accent, which i CAN understand, i guess since shes been living in canada longer than she had been living in england. It's amazing what you get used to really.
So i enjoyed a nice day off today. Brad dropped me off at my sisters cuz she resides in barrie just like him, (i had stayed the night if you're wondering) and my dad was there cuz we had decided the day before to go to the Mandarin, mmmmm... So after lunch was over we headed to the wholefood place and i got me a case of stewarts keylime soda. 12 for $10 thats pretty good for that stuff, they also had a case of jones' soda but they had bubble gum, root beer, cream soda and i think the lime one flavors; i dont really like the root beer or the bubble gum one so i decided against it. After our little excursion me and dad headed home. I was feeling a little tired so i decided to head to bed for a couple of hours. With numerous amounts of interruptions of my friend sheri calling me i decided to get up. I was kinda already half asleep, and it didnt help that my toes were cold. I HATE THAT. when you've got a nice warm bed and your body tempurature is just right but your toes gotta be a bitch and decide not to warm up.
I was supposed to go to my friend brents house but i dont really wanna drive in this shitty ass weather cuz its slippery. (Sorry guys) oh well i have next weekend off so i'll party then, besides i gotta work tomorow.
So my surley good friend dan is apparently commin up tomorow so maybe we'll hang out which is cool cuz i hardly see him since he decided to live in butt fuck thorold - HA! sorry dan... tee hee.
anyways din dins is ready and my mum made baked chicken with mashed potatoes and veggies - are u salivating yet?
boo ya ttyl people
p.s. napoleon dynamite comes out on the 21st! HEll YEAH

No comments: