Tuesday, December 07, 2004

one big blank

What a shit day. The weather is shit, im feeling like shit and some of the people i know are, in fact, shit.
I went to work. The work day went fast which was good. It was raining and i prayed that it wouldnt freeze cuz i had to drive home. Luckily it didnt. And now i suffer from lack of motivation. I dont even know what to write now. FUCK. at least i got my christmas shopping done. I dont even know what im doing for new years. whatever it is that i do i hope its good.
I have got a bad case of indigestion and i took some alkaseltser and it tasted like crap. It didnt even work. anyways im sick of writting and hopefully tomorow will be a better day.


you dont know what you've got till its gone...

"see you space cowboy..."

2 comments:

Dan said...

Shit, you got to talk to me on the MSN, that will make anyone's day awesome. GOSH.

Monkey said...

Just randomly stumbled across your blog while out random-blog-surfing and although it may not mean much coming from a stranger - I mean it when I say I'm so sorry you're having such a tough and shitty day. I hope tomorrow's better - it's gotta be!
Hang in there!