Wednesday, December 01, 2004

same shit different pile....

hey people who are reading this...this will be my first post since that random one below. Well what can i say for today since this thing is like a diary, well its kind of a bizarre diary but...whatever...this will be quite the diary since i will try to write every day, brush up on my writing skills. I havnt wrote anything in a long while...first thing i wanna say is that i have officially lost my retainer, its true. I started to wear it again cuz my teeth have shifted a great deal since i didnt wear it when i got my braces off (a big no no) but yeah anyways this will be a short post cuz im really tired and im really bored and i gotta work tomorow. So i will sign off and goodnight to all.
p.s. i promise this blog will get more interesting


In the words of Wesley Willis " rock on london rock on chicago: wheaties; the breakfast of champions."

Currently listening to incubus


1 comment:

Dan said...

Rock and roll McDonalds, I dig the site.

Paragraphs are your friend though :P