Friday, December 03, 2004

today is random event day...

okay, i had a very weird,well,night i guess you could say...the day wasnt too bad. I got some shit done like laundry and cleaned my room cuz i need my room to be clean cuz it just gets on my nerves if its too messy. heh long sentence, anyways, i went out tonight with shannon and sheri. She drove the big taho her parents have and we went to shoppers drug mart at like 9:00 and then we went to second cup. i got my usual caramel caretto (i dunno how u spell that but its a good drink) and we just drove around heckling people. that was fun - until they fuckin turned on the heat full blast for like 10 mins...i was HOT, i couldnt breathe. then they turned on the air conditioning. THEN my nose bled...that so wasnt good for my body, im sure i'll be getting a cold real soon. we also went to maple to visit randy reid, an old friend from high school at longos cuz he was working the night shift and talked to him for like half an hour...that guys got issues...talk about A.D.D. heh maybe i shouldnt be saying that cuz he is a nice guy afterall.
when i got home i checked the phone to see if anyone had called me- and the weird thing was some guy that i was seeing awhile ago called. i saw his number on the phone, at first i didnt recognize who the number was from then it dawned on me. My mum had answered the phone at the time, she said there was no answer but she did hear people in the background. So now im thinking why the hell did he call me? was i still in his cell phone phone book? maybe he accidentally called me- but who does that? honestly im confused. but whatever...anyways im gonna go hit the sack, t'was a good night and this is a friggin long entry so i shall say like snoop doggggg "park it like its hot."
im out.

2 comments:

Neets said...

may be he forgot to lock the number pad of his mobile phone.so it must have been lyin in his pocket & accidentally dialed to your number!

Dan said...

I mash the cell numbers by accident every once in a while, happens if I don't lock the keypad and toss it in my pocket. Can get kinda costly.