Saturday, December 11, 2004

"mistakes dont mean a thing if you dont regret them..."

word up, im currently listening to diorama right now, friggin awesome album it is...i still remember the concert, best concert i've ever been to. silverchair is still my favorite band in the world.
anyways, i went to work today and it was aight. there were no managers there which made the day better. i had 13 check outs and the day went by pretty fast considering.
*yawn* im tired, i hafta go to work tomorow and i dont wanna. at least i have monday off. hopefully i can sleep in....
i dont have much to say tonight so i will check y'all later

"..so love me for my mind cuz im a dangerous heart, when i've got time to kill im comming back for you."
*song : 'one way mule' by the one and only silverchair*

4 comments:

Dan said...

The one and only Nirva...no, wait...silverchair?

No no, Nirvana.

Right?

I can't remember.

Yeah, I think it was Nirvana.

;)

Kevin said...

No man, its not Nirvana, its SILVANA. You gotta get it right.

You are right about it being the BEST BAND EVER.

Too much talent for me to even comprehend :P

Dan said...

Man, I totally agree. Anthem for the Year 2000's drums? Right up there with AC/DC. Bloody amazing.

Kevin said...

yea man, That drumming is ALMOST as complex as the beginning of Paradise City!!!!!