Thursday, December 07, 2006

Sweet Success















Finally, something is going my way. I just got my marks for one of my classes i was failing-I got 87 freakin %!! thank god for that. I got that mark on both my assignments and my teacher loved my props. (the pic i have posted)I worked damn hard on them. My other assignment was for some cheap ass game that i made and she liked that too. So overall, i'm happy now.


My other assignments i got back today i did well on also. Everything seems to be commin together which will raise my mark a helluva lot. Now its time for the hard part, classes done: *dun dun dun* EXAMS...im scared. No, im really scared. I soooo dont want to redo any of these classes or i will be very behind. I've never failed anything in my life-well, except for french-but that doesnt count!


Oh the pic that i tried posting yesterday didnt work- go figure, im on dial up. Maybe that has something to do with it.





Anyway im off to study


Ciao

1 comment:

Alex said...

Bah! no more bloggin for you? well, maybe you'll get this and pick it back up.