Wednesday, March 29, 2006

'Carpe diem'

Ahem...
yeah im back. What else is new though? heh, well all i can say is that i applied to college a couple of months ago;Humber, seneca and georgian are my choices. Decided to take my ECE and get a career. Hopefully i will succeed. I have to write an essay for a cpt (college placement test) for humber tomorow. I havnt wrote an essay in soooo long. But i know i am able to pull one outta my ass and b.s. it all.
Now, i know,one of the colleges are going to accept me. But who will it be? I dunno whether i want to go to humber cuz i think its closer to home than orillia. But we shall see how it goes.
At least i dont have to work tomorow (yay!!) I have sunday and monday off (double yay!) so i can do whatever the F i please...um, well, within reason i suppose.
Well lets see, in music news, i just purchased a cd called 'panic! at the disco' its pretty good actually. I thought it was gonna be all gay and stuff, maybe some people wont like it that i know of. I think its more for girls cuz (its kinda dancy) but--dont get me wrong, its still rockin. Lyrics are catchy? check. Lead singers voice good? check. more than 2 good songs on the cd? check. its a pretty good album.
Another band to check out (i have a list cuz i have not updated this bad boy for months)is '10 years', pretty good album but resembles tool and a perfect circle a little bit much, i do say..indeed...thats all im listing for now cuz its too much to write~!
*yawn* im damn tired today, but it feels like i didnt do much, its probably because im depriving myself of any carb that comes into contact with me. I know, I know its bad, yes. BUT i just want to see how long i can go without eating all those good breads, cakes, cereals, *drools* gah!! its so hard. But if u dont think about that kinda thing, just pretend it doesnt exist, you'll only be hungry for healthy foods. Well, then again i guess cuz you're hungry you'll eat anything. Ive been good for a whole week. Dont worry people im not turning into karen carpenter or anything. I know one of these days i'll crack.
anyway people im gonna go and sleep.......yessssss..how i love thee sleep...
g'night
'havn't you people ever heard of closing the goddamn door- no, its much better to face these kind of things with a sense of poise and rationality'
p.s. good gig it was eh guys??? damn right!!

No comments: