Thursday, January 27, 2005

seasons

"if i could feel again, would you tell me now or wait till im broken"

So im hooked on the band sevendust, i dont understand y i didnt really listen to them before, or give them a second look or whatever, but damn are they really good. I just always thought they were too hard for me, but i got their most recent album seasons and every song on the album is friggin awesome. I'll probably get their other albums since i really like this one. Its a funny story come to think of it; I had bought the first mortal kombat soundtrack in like, 1997 and liked a song called "my ruin" and the band was called "crawlspace" and when i was downloading some songs on kazaa at my sisters and punched in sevendust for a song called face to face and came across the song called my ruin. I thought it couldnt be the same song that i discovered and loved in 1997 by the same group, but i downloaded it anyways and it was the same song. SO then i looked up a bio on sevendust and it said that they were in fact 'crawlspace' before they came to be sevendust. So that was really fuckin awesome for me to dicover because i LOVED that song when i was younger. So sevendust now is currently one of my fave bands.
now enough of sevendust, in other news, i bought myself a ceramic straightener. and it friggin kicks ass...apparently its supposed to be much better for your hair then any other straightening product. What else can i say. OH YEAH, a girl from my work that i hate got suspended for a week (which was last week)and i thought for sure she was gonna find another job cuz it would be embarrasing for her to come back to work, but surely enough she was there when i went back to work. SHIT, i hate her so much shes such a cow i wish she would just go AWAY.
Well its friday tomorow and i have the day off...man work is so not busy...and of course i hafta work on saturday. FUNK. I didnt wanna work that day..I just wish i had the weekends off for good. I wonder if im working sunday....

shyse, its only 11:30? feels later than that.
gotta bolt
"im ron burgendy?"

No comments: